Moisturizing remover for false eyelashes. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, collagen, silk extract and chamomile extract, it removes makeup while nourishing and moisturizing skin around your eyes.
You want to wear false eyelashes but have trouble getting rid of them?
Use Tsukemagic for quick and effective removal.
Ingredients: water, BG, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glyceride, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, DPG, others
1. Apply an amount around 1 inch in diameter on a piece of cotton.
2. Close eyes and put the cotton on the base of eyelashes.
3. Leave it for 15-20 seconds.
4. Gently wipe off downward without rubbing.
5. Repeat step 2 to 4 a couple of times.
If false eyelashes are stubborn, apply a larger piece of cotton, leave it for 30 seconds then gently wipe off.
Effectiveness of the product varies depending on the type of eyelash glue and makeup products used.
Take out contact lenses before use as it may cause dirt on them.
Made in Japan
For orders, please email- firstname.lastname@example.org.